Koko Time-media center apk Android
Koko Time: is a media center add-on that gives you tons of movies and tv shows from the content off the internet. This add-on works on all android devices, smartphones, tablets, Amazon firestick, Amazon fire tv, and all android tv boxes.
Kokotime is a simple designed android media center that lets you connect to the media world through add-ons. You can load media from media servers made available by the community and browse different types of content including movies, tv shows, etc.
- Auto subtitles in over 187 languages
- Simple and elegant video player with gesture controls
- Addon store to install add-ons made available by the community
- Chromecast support
- Universal cast
- Stream videos from your device to ANY other device that has a browser
A lot of android TV navigation issues have been fixed for a better experience on android tv, this includes bugs like random focusing when scrolling down, etc. Fixed media indexing issues on some devices + Added file manager to “Home” section in the menu instead of opening in a new page. lower ad frequency + Addon store now indicates the addon type and descriptions have been extended to a maximum of 3 lines fixed button focus issues on android tv + A few crash fixes + Potential security issues from add-on system fixed.
First of all, you need to download the apk file. Then Go to settings and security. You will then need to enable unknown sources on your Android device. Install the apk file on your device. Finally, Open the app to watch your free live tv online with Huge content on your device.
Purchase a trusted VPN Service:
- Fixed crash on local tv show/movie for organized media content and downloads
- Fixed crashing on chromecast for android 9
- Added trailers for tv-shows
- Changed trailer button design
- Added okay button for android TV devices along with the poster play button to avoid user confusion
- Fixed various crashes caused by the last update
- Fixed media progress bar not showing duration
- Fixed multiple bugs causing crashes
- Added “Next episode air” in days
- Changed Favorite button placement on mobile phones
- Added UI scroll animation for slick-looking dismiss
- The home menu will now order itself based on the content in each section, empty sections will be pushed to the bottom
- Fixed media posters repeated multiple times in the new “Made For You” section
- Improved preference AI for better suggestions
- Other bug fixes
- Added account sync feature for Premium users. Your app activity such as watching media and favorited media content will now be shared across all your devices.
- Show/Movie progress for the same media content will now be shared across all add-ons for Premium accounts.
- shows sometimes not showing seasons or episodes now Fixed
- Fixed sign-up button sometimes not working on some devices
- Account security update
- Account device management to allow users to log out all other devices.
Check out More Helpful Resources: