Here is the LG V20 new smartphone that is to be released today. I have had this a full day, and I have tested its function to see if it holds up to the claims on this phone. The phone is awesome, but the battery was a big problem for me. I am a heavy user of hangouts and Skype, so the battery only lasted 4 hours for me. 4 Hours of battery is a deal-breaker for me. I was very sad about the battery problem caused besides that issue, the phone is awesome.
- Main Camera: Dual 16 MP (29mm, f/1.8) + 8 MP (12mm, f/2.4), laser autofocus, OIS, LED flash; Front Camera: 5 MP .64GB ROM, 4GB RAM; Supports Micro-SD up to 2TB, Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820, Quad-core CPU, 5.7 inches, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- Unlocked cell phones are compatible with GSM carriers such as AT&T and T-Mobile, but are not compatible with CDMA carriers such as Verizon and Sprint.
- Please check if your GSM cellular carrier supports the bands for this model before purchasing, LTE may not be available in all regions: 2G: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, 3G: HSDPA 850(B5) / 900(B8) / 1800(B3) / 1700(B4) / 1900(B2) / 2100(B1), LTE: LTE 2100(B1) /1900(B2)/ 1800(B3) / 1700(B4) / 850(B5) / 2600(B7) / 900(B8) 700(B12)/ / 800(B20) / 800(B26)/ 700(B28)/ 700(B17) TDD LTE 2600(B38) / 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2600(B41) .
- This device may not include a US warranty as some manufacturers do not honor warranties for international items. Please contact the seller for specific warranty information.
- The box contains Your new device, USB cable, Earphones, Charger (may be foreign) If so, a FREE US adapter will be included, Documentation.