SAMSUNG GEAR 360 CAMERA REVIEW
Samsung Gear 360 Camera: The Gear 360 has evolved to let you record in 4K or broadcast live, and then make it your own with the Samsung Gear 360 app. With the Gear 360’s smaller size and redesigned, easy-to-grip body, memories aren’t the only thing you’ll want to hold onto.
Live broadcast moments you want to share with family and friends, whether it’s a special event or just a look into your day-to-day activities. It’s simple to set up: pair Gear 360 (2017) with your smartphone or PC, choose a platform to stream to and provide a real-time peek into your life.
Add a personal touch to your 360 content. The Gear 360 app allows you to switch up the view in a few taps, with multiple modes to choose from. Then, when you’re ready to debut your new work, it’s simple to convert 360 content into a standard video or photo format to upload wherever your audience is.
- Tell the whole story with the 360° camera that captures every angle in 4K brilliance and shares instantly
- Capture life as it happens in stunning 4K video and 15MP photos thanks to dual 180° lenses
- Gear 360 is easy to hold and take with you, and has an IP53 water-resistant rating*
- Preview and edit your videos with an easy-to-use app, or share them straight to social** or Samsung VR with your Galaxy S8 or S8+
- Upload your photos or videos to Samsung VR to experience your moments in virtual reality
Purchase a trusted VPN Service: